Saturday, July 9, 2016

anyBODY Exclusive: Part 1

I'm not someone who keeps up to date with all the events going on in Second Life, so when I found out through Strawberry Singh's blog about a HUD by Seraphim that loads up all the events with LMs, I knew I had to get it.  It can be purchased on Marketplace for FREE!!!

While looking through the HUD, I found an event called anyBODY Exclusive that I had never heard of, which is probably quite shameful of me.  I decided to check it out.  It's an event that aims to provide items for those of us with mesh bodies, which to be honest, is probably the majority of Second Life residents at this point.







I started to peruse the different shops and I stopped in the Legal Insanity stall and found this gorgeous bikini that is fitted mesh for several mesh bodies, including Maitreya Lara which is what I wear.  I couldn't wait to take it home and put it on...and oh my, it is sexy!  The bikini comes in a regular version and a full bright version for the chains.  Because of the windlight settings that I wanted to use for my photos, I decided to use the regular version and not the full bright version.


Style Credits below:





Credits:

Swimsuit:  Legal Insanity - Kajal Gold (Black) - anyBODY Exclusive

Mesh Body:  Maitreya Lara - Maitreya

Mesh Head: Catwa Annie - Catwa

Hair: Erase and Rewind - Exile





No comments:

Post a Comment